Ford Construction Company has assembled a leadership group with over 100 years of experience in the asphalt paving and heavy civil construction industry. We are experienced in managing self-performing projects and acting as a construction manager on projects with a significant percentage of subcontractors. Ford Construction Company is actively engaged in the training of future leaders and is actively seeking qualified leaders to ensure the future success of our company.
Ford Construction Company is committed to providing our employees with the tools and knowledge necessary for the most efficient operation possible to supply our customers with quality workmanship and fair pricing. We are constantly innovating to make sure that we are on the forefront of market, industry and economic changes.
Our leaders are focused on a safety culture that is striving for zero accidents every day. In addition, we are dedicated to an ethic that embodies the responsible planning and management of our environmental and natural resources.
- John H. Ford, President
- Jean Moore, Vice President
- Sam Baggett, Vice President & Bridge Division Manager
- Tim Glidewell, Corporate Secretary
- Calvin Lambert, Asphalt Division Manager
- Collie Berry, Safety & Human Resource Manager
- Mike Harrison, Union City Area Manager
- Blaine Stanley, Jackson Area Manager